Saturday, June 2, 2007

My Baby (finally!)

May 30, 7:23 AM- the moment I have been waiting for. Finally, my baby is out! I named him Arsene Allen. Arsene for Arsene Lupin and Allen for Allen Iverson. Basically, Angot is a French name so I think naming him after Arsene Lupin - a French version of Robin Hood - would be alright.

It was here in Cebu, specifically in my first job, that I got the nickname "Lupin". In my hometown, I was "Botsoy". My classmates in highschool call me "Bao". Since baby was born here in Cebu, it would be appropriate to name him after my nick here in Cebu as well.

He was 7.48 lbs when he got out. Unfortunately, we have to leave him in the hospital because of a blood incompatibility. He is producing type B blood while using my wife's type O blood while still in the womb. I hate to have him left behind, so I decided to visit him everyday until he comes out.

This will be the beginning of yet another journey in life, and I think is the most important one. This will be my life-long mission and I will do everything to get it done. Like every mission that I had before, there will be no mistake, no retreat and no option for failure!