Wednesday, June 27, 2007

First step towards my vision

It was just ordinary day, June 27, 2007, but for me it is something much, much more. Eversince I was exposed to the world of computerization, it was always my vision to create or develop and accounting system that I can offer to the Filipinos. A system that I can be proud of, as competitive as the other global systems, a system made by a Filipino for the Filipinos.

That day, I received my first confirmation from people who trusted my abilities to do that vision. This is the sign that I was always waiting for...and now it's here.

Thanks to my wife (Sarah) for showing me a 100% support, she even gave me a laptop because she believed that I can do it if I have the tools.

Not only did my work as a Product Manager benefited from it, the most important thing is that, I am now fully equipped to reach that vision.

I am currently developing a system for these people, with a price of course, but what matters most is that I have been offered the first step that day.

No comments: