Monday, June 25, 2007

My longest and loneliest week

My baby was only 22 days, barely a month old. But now, he and me have to start facing some challenges that will come our way as he grows old. One of which is being away with each other. Not that we don't have a choice.

Her mother and he should be in my wife's hometown of Bohol because my mother-in-law should be. We decided that they go with her because my wife might not be able to take care of him alone. She is still suffering from the wounds of her delivery.

It was such an agony the first night that I went home and every night was no different.

I now wonder what could be the reason that the parents of the streetchildren have that they could afford leaving them alone. For me, every child is an angel. And if we want to feel heaven, just embrace a child. And if you want to see GOD, simply see HIM through a child's eye.

No comments: