Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ng Khai Christmas Party and Employee Recognition Night

December 22, 2007. The party was ok except for my costume and wig which smells very terrible. Our presentation was ...well, messy. This is actually the 4th Christmas party I attended since I started working and this one was also the loneliest. Why? This is also the first time that I didn't received any award or recognition at all. Was it a bad year for me as employee? Or have I not done anything worthy of recognition this year? Maybe, or not. As my wife said, it's not my time, I've been up always so now I'm down. Ouch! Well, award or not, it still is a very happy Christmas. All in the family is well and I have my son - the greatest gift and award that God already gave me for my whole life to cherish.

Merry Christmas to all!

2 comments:

Rey Abao-Dacalos said...

daghan natang way award 'bai orven hehehe but it doesn't mean na wala tah naninguha. maybe wa lang tah natanawan ba kaha hehehehe looking at the awardees, not all are DESERVING. sometimes i question myself why but i know i'm not in the position to do so publicly.

yeah you're right. maybe it's not your time yet to have one but a simple tap on the back for a job well done is more than an award itself! keep up the good job bro!

keep the faith!

orven said...

I could not have said any better than what you said bai! Cheers!