Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A sad and happy week

I received an SMS last Sunday, Oct. 7, 2007 from my sister back home informing me that they have brought our mother in the hospital because of breathing difficulty. She has a guiter problem since I think 2003 and from then on, I always insisted that she should undergo operation. No wonder I kept on thinking of her that day. It's been a month or more since the last time I was home and I really do miss them all. Now we can insist that she has to have an operation, but she got sick and the doctor won't allow it. I felt so guilty, I don't know. I'm supposed to be home, but I can't due to financial restrictions.

Also this week, I received a news from my boss that I will be transferred from NgKhai to Esprint and handle the software solution business. Of course, I will be given my fair share of increase, both in compensation and obligations. I should be very happy with the news considering that my boss trust me, but no. The reality is, my mother is sick, and there is nothing to celebrate, even on my birthday...

Well, in everything that I do, my family is my inspiration. Without them, nothing else matters.

No comments: