Friday, March 23, 2007

Leaving...

Leaving...every once in my life, I have to leave. Leaving behind some memories, people and places. This day, its not only my work that I will be leaving, or the memories, people, or the place, but, much and much more.

This time, I will be leaving behind a life. A life that I never imagined or expected to be so meaningful. There is so much in the future for me, I know. And I will live another life again. But my life in SPi, with my fellow Copy Editors, could never be lived again. I regret leaving this day...I regret leaving all the wonderful people behind.

I regret having not said to them, that I miss them already...

4 comments:

Lurchie said...

we will miss you orvz!

The Deranged Palmist said...

missing you already, too...

thank you for being a part of all our lives in SPi.

i pray for you all the best in life.

veritas said...

Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
May you find the peace that passeth all knowkedge..

muffin said...

Yot, i don't wanna say no don't go although i know i'll really miss you, a lot in fact...but since i care that much for you...i'd say, go instead of holding you back...chase your dreams!

Be a real man...a good husband and a devoted father...

things that i regret now that you are leaving SPi:

as a colleague...we lost a good copyeditor..

as a friend...i could have spent more time with you and your batchmates...because now that you're gone...batch 5 would never be complete again! and it breaks my heart to see that!

nevertheless, im happy for you! ill miss you...

love you much! mwah!